No matter how good you are to people, there are times when they are not good to you. For centuries, wars between the good and the evil have been happening. Even in the world of Gods and Goddesses, there is always a war between the good and the evil. We don’t know what category you belong to, but if you are the good soul and you have never done anything wrong to people, but if they are trying to create a havoc in your life, maybe it is time for you to learn some easy and simple Mantras and give them back.
However, before you do the same, there are a few things you must know:
- Never use a Mantra unless you are sure about it. If the person is really troubling you and you are forced to do something against him, it is better to take the help of Mantra, rather than taking an action that would only damage him physically. Always remember – every human has Shiva and Shakti right within him or her; thus, if some people are causing troubles to you or being bullies, it is time for you to awaken your Shiva or Shakti and use the power of Mantra to hit their soul, and not their physical being.
- If you are using any Mantra to destroy a good person, you are going to suffer big time in the end. Mantras backfire, even if the good soul is hurt initially. It is called Karma. You need to be careful before using any mantra to remove enemy from life.
- None of the Gods or Goddesses is your servant; they should be paid respect. Once your job is done, ensure to give gratitude to the God or Goddess you invoked to cause trouble to a specific enemy in your life.
- If you can arrange for the picture of the God or Goddess whose Mantra you want to chant for the sake of destroying your enemies, there would be nothing better than that. It improves concentration and boosts the power to destroy the person you want to.
- Prefer a time when you are undisturbed. You need to sit in a quiet place so that you can focus while chanting the Mantra for as long as you should.
- Always chant a Mantra for 108 times in a row and for at least 21 days. This is when you make a Mantra a spell and this is when things work in your favour.
1. Kaali Mantra:
Om Kreem Kreem Kreem Kalike Kleem Kleem Kleem Sarv Shatrunaam Praharya Bhanjaya Maraya Visfotya Kleem Kleem Kleem Kreem Kreem Kreem Phat
2. Chinnamasta Mantra:
Shreeng Hreeng Kleeng Aing Vajra Vairochinayee Hum Hum Phat Swaha ||
3. Aghori Protection Mantra:
Om Namo Bhagwate Vishwamitraya Namah
Sarvamukhibhyam Vishwamitragyamatiagachh Swaha ||
4. Hanuman Mantra:
Jay Hanuman Bajrangi Gada Ab to Uthaoge |
Daman Karo Shatrukaa Vijay Dankaa Bajaaoge ||