If you have been going through financial issues in life, or you simply want more wealth and prosperity in your career, you have got to please Goddess Lakshmi. Whether you have financial blocks, or things seem to stop without any specific reason, if you chant Lakshmi Mantras, things can improve. However, you need to be dedicated. It is not that you can get everything in just one day only. Along with your efforts and hardwork, you can chant Lakshmi Mantras in order to gain benefits and have a better life and lifestyle for yourself and your family.
- No matter how hard you try, there are times when you don’t understand what’s blocking your success. If a Lakshmi Mantra is chanted properly, it can break all of these blocks and make you stronger in your visualization.
- It is said that Law of Attraction enhances all the very more when you are using the right Mantras to get what you want. The better you are at chanting the Mantras, the easier it is for you to get what you truly desire.
- Manifesting money becomes easier with the help of a Lakshmi Mantra. You can improve your visualization skills by focusing on chanting the Mantra every single day.
- Lakshmi Mantra promises to bring wealth into your life. However, you have to be careful about how you use this money and also about your intentions behind earning and spending the attracted wealth.
- When a Lakshmi Mantra is chanted in the correct manner, it brings you the exact amount that you desire or visualize in your mind.
- All of the financial blocks and delays you have been facing all this while are taken care of by such Mantras.
- Sometimes, you have all the money in the world, but you are just not satisfied with it. This is where a few Lakshmi Mantras work to change your mindset and keep you happy and satisfied with the money you have.
OM Hreem Shreem Kleem Maha Lakshmi Namaha (for prosperity)
OM Shreem Shree-aee Namaha (for wealth and monetary satisfaction)
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem (for good luck)
OM Shreem Maha Lakshmiyei Namah (for wealth and abundance)
Step 1: Take a picture of Goddess Lakshmi (preferably the one in which you cannot fee either of her feet).
Step 2: Offer flowers to the picture of the Goddess and light a Ghee Diya in front of the same.
Step 3: Get your Jaap Mala and chant the Mantra for 108 times (one full round of the Jaap Mala)
Step 4: Visualize the figure of money you want in your life. Visualize buying all those luxurious items that you want to own and keep chanting the Mantra.
Step 5: Repeat the process for around 10 days and begin chanting from Friday.
Step 6: When you receive a good amount of money as a blessing from Goddess Lakshmi, do something for the society or give something to the needy ones (not necessarily a major amount, but any small amount you can afford).