Shani Dev is the God of Justice. There are different types of Shani Dev mantras that you can note down and chant for different purposes. Here, we are going to learn about some very important mantras of Shani Dev as they promise to bring tremendous and exciting changes into your life.
- If recited properly, you can improve your life to such an extent that you would never have to look back!
- Shani Dev mantas can not only bring money and prosperity into your life but also bring back a lost love or a new lover altogether.
- Chanting the mantras in the right way can help dissolve all the problems related to wealth and health.
- When we chant Shani Mantra, we can minimize the adverse effects of our past deeds with the blessings of Shani Dev.
- When you feel dejected, depressed and demotivated due to the troubles you face, Shani mantras which will help to boost your morale and confidence.
- Shani mantras are the royal roads to get wisdom, patience, and justice in life.
Here are some of the Shani Dev mantras that you must know about:
1. Ekashari Mantra
You can recite this mantra for as many times as you want, but make sure whenever you recite it, you do it for at least 108 times. The more you recite this mantra, the easier it is for you to attract prosperity into your life. Check the video of the mantra:
2. Shani Mantra For Shani Dosha
Another mantra to attract positive energies into your life – this Shani Dev mantra can help you get rid of all sorts of blockages that you are facing in anything or everything that you do. There are times when things are on the verge of success, but they stop, or something blocks them; this is the mantra that can help if you recite it 108 times a day.
3. Shani Beej Mantra
The Shani Beej Mantra is extremely powerful and helps in taking away all your sorrows and problems. This mantra should be chanted to avoid any evil and to live a happy and contented life.
4. Shani Mantra For Overall Benefits
While reciting this mantra, you have to place a diya (oil lamp) in front of Shani Dev. You can visit a temple nearby, place an oil lamp in front of the Lord and recite this mantra for at least 108 times. Do this for 4 Saturdays and see your life changing.
5. Shani Gayatri Mantra
Shani Gayatri Mantra gives you strength and courage to do something good in life. This mantra can be chanted in the morning when you pray and will help keep you motivated.
- The mantras are helpful if chanted properly in the morning after taking a bath.
- Chant the mantras for 108 times on a regular basis.
- Worship Lord Shani Dev and also meditate for some time to attract the positives energies.
- You may also keep chanting the mantras as you travel or when you are with your work.
where to chant this Shani mantra inside house or outside the house.
not sure but it should be chanted evening time front of idol and in mandir
You can chant this mantra anywhere..Lord Shani Deva is universal energy…Because in each & every karma he is there..
can we chant the mantra loudly or without sound?
BEST TIME IS AFTER BATH IN MORNING HOURS WHEN SUN RISES ON SATURDAYS
what languade is the mantra?is this mantra only for a select fewwho can speak the language?i am quite sure it can be translated to english but there is no option for it here! yet the authors name is in english !! go figure
Please note that every single Mantra is written in English. However, the Mantras will not work if “translated” in another language.
OM Shiva OM Shakti ||
Translation do not produce the same vibration in your inner self and activate the frequencies the mantra is meant to activate.
This can also be seens as a test for determination. I speak tamil and english, I have no skills in Sanskrit, Devangagiri nor Hindi. Yet, I try mybest with the help of youtube to recite the mantra.
With Saneeswaran Mantra, One should chant 24,000 in 40 days to activate the planet. I have read it in many places. Once that 24,000 is completed, then you can switch to 108 per day or saturdays.
I personally do it with “Beej” or Bija Mantra
“Om, Praaam Preeeem Proum Sah: (Saha) Sanicharaya (Saneeswaraya) Namaha.” Please consult with a pandit and check for your pronunciation and frequencies.
Om KLEEEEEM Om, OM Namah Shivaya Om……..