There are different kinds of Mantras and each one of them has a different set of benefits. However, there is one kind of Mantra that gives everything that you desire. Yes – we are talking about Beej Mantras. However, you must know how to use them. The most important thing while using a Beej Mantra is pronunciation. The more accurate your pronunciation of the Beej Mantra is, the easier it is for you to focus on your desire and achieve it.
Before we give you the benefits of Beej Mantra, let us understand what it exactly means:
Beej Mantra Meaning:
A Beej Mantra is associated with sounds that have their own frequencies. There are certain “unseen” and “unexplored” planes in the Universe and once you tap them, with the help of Beej Mantras, you can manifest your visions. What are these planes called? The planes of “Miracles.” A Beej Mantra is said to be a battery of ordinary Mantras and thus, it needs to be taken very seriously, if a specific individual is using it to fulfill his wishes. It needs dedication, determination and focus.
Benefits of Beej Mantra:
- Even a single word of Beej Mantra can bring beautiful changes into your life.
- Beej Mantras make you more spiritual than you can ever feel or think.
- The most wonderful thing about Beej Mantras is that you can use them while meditating too.
- When you chant Beej Mantras, you invoke different Gods and Goddesses right in front of yourself, even though you can’t see them. It is something you have to see from your Mind’s Eye.
- Beej Mantras are said to have therapeutic benefits as well. They soothe your pain and relax you mentally.
- Some people fall asleep chanting Beej Mantras. The surprising thing is that their sub-conscious mind continues chanting the Mantras and hence, there is a shift in that section of the mind as well.
- Beej Mantra calms your sexual energies. If your sexual energies have turned into frustrations of some kind, it is time to put a full-stop on the same.
- They are short, simple and easy to remember.
This is the sound of the Universe and represents the union of the Trinity, i.e. Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh.
This is the Beej Mantra for Goddess Kali, the one whose dance is eternal. The word Ka means Maa Kaali, Ra means Brahman and Ee means Mahamaya.
This is our personal favorite, since it is the Beej Mantra for Lord Shiva. It gives you strength, courage and protection from fatal diseases.
This is the Goddess Bhuvaneshwari Beej Mantra and it has the power to make you a leader in any field. It is said to be the best Mantra to develop leadership qualities within ourselves.
The most artistic Mantra in the list, Ayeim is the word that invokes Goddess Saraswati. For wisdom, success and knowledge, this is the Mantra you have to chant. The more you chant, the wiser you become. It calms your mind and relaxes you, too.
This is Lord Bhairav’s Beej Mantra. It is generally recited for victory, good health, materialistic gains of wealth, and so on. If you are going through a court case, recite this Mantra and you will attain success in a couple of days.
This is the Beej Mantra for Lord Kuber and it can give you good fortune and wealth. It is recited for monetary gains.
This Mantra is related to Kundalini and reciting it causes its awakening. It is to activate the Space Element in the body.
Step 1: The cleaner you are externally, the easier it is for you to cleanse your soul as well. Take a bath before you sit for chanting Beej Mantras. If the time is not appropriate to take a bath, you can sprinkle water thrice on your head and ask for cleansing of your external energies from the Universe.
Step 2: Sit in a quiet place where you are not disturbed for 30 to 40 minutes, depending upon how many rounds you want to do of your Jaap Maal, chanting the Mantra.
Step 3: Ensure every single word is pronounced clearly and with a lot of determination.
Step 4: Do not doubt the process and continue chanting the Mantra for at least 108 times every single day, until you achieve the results you want.
Step 5: If you want better results, add meditation into your daily life before chanting of the Beej Mantras.