The Art of Communication
Speaking or let’s say public speaking can be a nightmare for many of us. A lot of people start sweating or start getting nervous as soon as they are asked to speak something. But we cannot deny the fact that today speaking has become one of the most demanded skills throughout the globe. You need to have strong communication skills irrespective of what career you want to go for. There are multiple English-speaking courses available on the internet you can do any of them but the confidence to speak has to be developed only by you. Sloane Stevens once said and I quote, “When you have confidence, you can do anything.” So, you need to develop your confidence and the best way to do so is by using the principles of the law of attraction and manifestation. You can perform these processes with the help of affirmations. I have made some affirmations for you. You can use them or even make your own affirmations if you want.
List of Speaking Affirmations
Here is a list of affirmations that you can use to develop your confidence and finally master the art of speaking.
1. When I speak to this group, I feel energized and enthusiastic and I am grateful for the same.
2. I’m excited to share what I’ve got to say and I know I can do it.
3. Words and ideas flow to me naturally when I am trying to speak something.
4. I have a natural ability to connect with the audience and I am so grateful for it.
5. At this stage, I am brave and I know the universe will reward my bravery.
6. I am grateful because I know my message is essential, and the group is eager to hear it.
7. Between me and the audience, there is a great exchange of energy and I am grateful for it.
8. Hearing my voice is one of my favorite things to do. I have started doing this more often and I am grateful for it.
9. I’m grateful for the chance I get to interact with people.
10. I’m no longer afraid of the stage. I can speak anything and everything when I am on stage and I am so grateful for it.
11. I’ve turned my fear of English speaking into delight.
12. I adore giving presentations and sharing my thoughts.
13. My comments have the potential to have a beneficial impact on others and I am grateful for them.
14. I can’t wait to put my new public speaking skills to the test! I know I will do my best and I am grateful for it.
15. By being brave today, I am making a difference. I will master the art of speaking through my bravery. I have utmost faith in me and also in the universe.
16. I am grateful because I know I am a dynamic and energizing public speaker.
17. I am grateful because I know I’m becoming more and more at ease with speaking in public.
18. I’m confident and at ease when I am asked to speak in English.
19. I am grateful because I know I’m serious about what I say, and I’m going to get fantastic outcomes.
20. I’m hoping for a good day today and I know I will have one.
21. I am a self-assured public speaker and I am grateful for it.
22. I am grateful because I know when I’m speaking in front of an audience, I’m at ease.
23. I am grateful because I know when I’m speaking to a huge group of people, I’m at my best.
24. When I give a public speech, I am elated and optimistic.
25. I am a natural public speaker who maintains a cool demeanor and I am grateful for it.
26. I’m an excellent public speaker and I am grateful for it.
27. I am grateful because I know that I always have a calm and clear demeanor when speaking.
28. When speaking before huge groups of people, I am unafraid and confident.
29. I am a well-known public speaker throughout the globe and I am grateful for it.
30. Others respect my skill to talk in front of a large crowd.
31. I’ll talk with assurance and I am grateful for it.
32. I’m going to become a confident public speaker slowly and gradually.
33. I’m looking forward to giving a public speech and I know I will do a great job. I have full faith in myself.
34. I’m going to be a fantastic public speaker and I know that the universe will keep guiding me.
35. It is getting simpler and simpler for me to talk in front of a large group.
36. It is easier every day to get up and talk in front of a crowd. This is a result of the law of attraction and I am grateful for it.
37. When I speak in front of a group now, I notice that I am more relaxed.
38. I am grateful because public speaking is becoming increasingly enjoyable for me.
39. It’s becoming more normal and effortless for me to talk in public.
40. In front of my audience, I’ll unwind and I know it. I thank the universe for the same.
41. For me, public speaking is a breeze and I am enjoying every second of it.
42. Speaking to large groups is something I enjoy doing and I am grateful to the universe for giving me more such opportunities.
43. I have a natural ability to talk in front of a group and I am grateful for it.
44. I am grateful because I know my voice is strong and confident.
45. Others respect my ability to stand up and give an excellent speech. I am happy with this ability of mine.
46. Speaking in front of an audience energizes and thrills me.
47. I enjoy speaking in front of groups of people and I know people enjoy listening to me.
48. When I speak, I am naturally calm.
49. People think of me as a terrific public speaker and I am grateful for it.
50. Public speaking is simple and entertaining for me.
51. I have a lot to contribute to the world. I share what I’ve learned and what I’ve done. I will grateful be grateful if I can impact even one life amongst the billions of lives present on this globe.
52. My apprehension about public speaking is unfounded. I’ll be able to overcome it and the universe is here to support me.
53. Even though I am under a great deal of stress, I am capable of overcoming it.
54. Every day, it becomes simpler and easier to relax and be calm in the presence of others. I am grateful for the same.
55. I’m a better version of myself now when I’ve conquered this phobia.
56. I’m no longer afraid of anything.
57. My speech has the potential to make a beneficial impact on others.
58. By being brave today, I am making a difference.
59. Words and ideas flow to me when I am speaking.
60. I am a confident and calm public speaker.
61. Public speaking is something I enjoy doing.
62. When speaking in front of a large group, I am happy.
63. For public speaking, I have a wonderful voice and come out as informed and confident.
64. I have no fear and stress in my life.
65. This presentation excites and motivates me.
66. It will be interesting and fun to give this presentation.
67. People appreciate listening to me because I am an engaging speaker.
68. I can convey my concept to my audience clearly and concisely.
69. This material and concepts are clear to me and know I will be able to convey this to my audience.
70. I am confident in my ability to respond to questions.
71. There isn’t a question I can’t confidently answer.
72. I’m ready for any inquiry or piece of criticism that comes my way today.
73. The information that I am going to provide will be appreciated by my audience.
74. The information will be highly received and valued.
75. By sharing this information, I am making a difference in my company.
76. I am the most qualified individual to communicate this knowledge to my audience.
77. My talk will motivate the audience to take action.
78. After my talk, my audience will be encouraged and ready to take action.
79. I am a self-assured public speaker, who is trying his best to impact the world.
80. When I’m speaking in front of an audience, I have a different energy.
81. When I’m speaking to a huge group of people, I’m at my best.
82. When I give a public speech, I am elated and optimistic.
83. I am a natural public speaker with a calm demeanor and also with a lot of positivity.
84. I’m an excellent public speaker because my audience remains happy with me.
85. I always have a calm and clear demeanor when speaking and answering the doubts of my audience.
86. When speaking before huge groups of people, I am unafraid and also relaxed.
87. I am a well-known public speaker in my own heart. I know one day this will turn into a reality.
88. Others respect my skill to talk in front of a crowd and this makes me happy.
89. I’ll talk and answer doubts with assurance.
90. I’m going to become a confident public speaker.
91. I’m looking forward to giving a public speech.
92. I’m going to be a fantastic and a loved public speaker.
93. It is growing simpler to talk in front of a group and I am thankful to the universe for the same.
94. It’s starting to feel more normal and effortless to talk in public.
95. I am self-assured and capable of speaking anything and everything in front of a large crowd.
96. Every day, I get more self-assurance and I am grateful for the same.
97. I appreciate and adore myself and also my ability to speak.
98. Others’ approval is unnecessary for me because I know it is only my opinion that matters.
99. I have complete power over my life because I am not bothered by anyone’s opinion about me.
100. There isn’t anything I can’t overcome and I am grateful for it.
101. In everything I do, I am successful because the universe sees that I am working hard, and whenever it is the right time it rewards me for my hard work.
102. I am not only sufficient but I am more than sufficient. I am grateful for this because I know that I alone can do anything and everything I set my mind to.
103. I am grateful because I know that I am a decent individual but I am an outstanding public speaker.
104. I am deserving of good fortune and all the fame that is there. I work hard for all these things and I also know the power of my thoughts.
105. I am confident in my talents because I know that if there will be any obstacle the universe will use its magic band and will protect me.
106. I am grateful because I know I am a talented and intelligent person and the world knows it.
107. I am deserving of happiness and also of anything that I set my mind to.
108. I am grateful because I am stunning.
109. I don’t have to defend myself in front of anyone because I am not what other people think. I also don’t have to explain to anyone about the person I am.
110. My flaws are something I treasure and I am grateful for it.
111. I am grateful because I recognize my worth.
112. Whatever I am I know, I am loved and respected. I am grateful for it.
113. I make wise choices because the universe is there with me at every step.
114. I let go of my pessimistic self-talk and allow all the abundance to come in.
115. I’m having the time of my life, as everyone around me is appreciating my speaking skills.
116. My flaws distinguish me, and I cherish them.
117. I see self-assurance. I see stamina. I envision a badass public speaker that doesn’t put up with anything.
118. When I’m speaking in front of anyone, I’m at ease.
119. When I’m speaking to a huge group of people, I try to have eye contact with every single person present in front of me.
120. When I give a public speech, I just think about good things.
121. I am a natural public speaker who maintains a lot of professionalism.
122. I’m an excellent person and an even more excellent public speaker.
123. I always have a calm and clear demeanor when I meet my audience.