Think and Grow Rich- Napoleon Hill
Oliver Napoleon Hill is an American author who was born on October 26, 1883. He died on November 8, 1970, but between October 1883 and November 1970 he did a lot of things for the people at large. He has written a lot of self-help books and these books are still helping everyone throughout the globe. Amongst these books, the most famous one has been Think and Grow Rich.
In his book Think and Grow Rich he has mentioned everything about getting rich. The basic idea that Napoleon hill propagates can be summed up by his quote which says, “First comes thought; then organization of that thought, into ideas and plans; then transformation of those plans into reality. The beginning, as you will observe, is in your imagination.” All he did was analyze the people who were rich during his time and find out what is common in them. All these common things have been mentioned in his book. In addition to this, the book is all about self-development and personal improvement.
Napoleon Hill says, “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” He believes in the principles of the law of attraction, manifestation, and visualization. The law of attraction has always helped people and it will continue to do so. The entire population across the globe can be divided into four category 1) people who know about these above-mentioned principles and also use them 2) people who know about these principles but do not believe them 3) people who know about these principles, believe them but are not ready to take any actions 4) people who have no idea about the existence of these principles.
List of Affirmations
All these principles are true and can do wonders for you but only if you are ready to receive them. Napoleon hill says and I quote, “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.” You can practice manifestation and put the law of attraction to work by using affirmations. Here is a list of the affirmations that you can use.
1. I am a self-starter with a strong desire to succeed and I am grateful for it.
2. I am completely committed to increasing my riches and I know that the universe is constantly guiding me on the correct path.
3. I’m on my way to being wealthy and I know no obstacle can stop me from achieving it.
4. I have the potential to make a lot of money and I am grateful for it.
5. I’m already wealthy and I am grateful because I know that the flow of money will never stop in my life.
6. My mind is set on accumulating enormous fortune and no one can stop me from accumulating it. The universe is always there to save me and I am thankful to the universe for the same.
7. I have unshakeable faith in myself and also in the universe. Therefore, no one and nothing can defeat me in life until and unless I give them the power to do so.
8. I have the determination and ambition to achieve unfathomable levels of accomplishment and I am slowly and gradually achieving all of it.
9. I’m going to think positively and make a fantastic life for myself. I am grateful for trying to improve my life daily.
10. I am capable of accomplishing anything I set my mind to because my thoughts are the only thing that can make me or break me.
11. I’m getting wealthy with each passing day and I am so grateful for it.
12. I’m getting richer and richer. I know there is no stopping because I have utmost faith in the universe and also in its unlimited powers.
13. I’m starting to attract money with ease and I am grateful for the same.
14. My faith in myself is growing stronger every day and this is helping me achieve new heights. I am grateful for growing and also for achieving anything and everything I want.
15. At any cost, I will succeed and I know it. This confidence comes from the faith I have in the universe.
16. Whatever happens, will happen for the good and I know it.
17. I will become wealthy and successful with each passing day and I am so grateful for the same.
18. Others are starting to realize how focused and determined I am. This has helped me improve my image and also the kind of