Sade Sati of Shani Dev means seven and a half years of Saturn in the Kundli of an individual. When your astrological phase goes into Sade Sati, you go through the toughest period of your life for seven and a half long years. Hindus who know the meaning and effects of Sade Sati fear this astrological phase. Those who believe in this phase believe that it is a period of several challenges and thus, they ensure to do everything they can in order to decrease the effects of this period.
When does this period start?
When the Saturn enters into the zodiac sign of the individual before the zodiac of the Moon right at the time of his birth, his period of Sade Sati begins. This period is divided into three phases:
Side Effects of Shani Sade Sati:
The side effects of Shani Sade Sati vary according to the phase of the same.
- The person who goes through the phase of Shani Sade Sati faces tremendous loss of wealth. All the money he has earned in his life begins going away from him, unless some sort of protection has been done for the same.
- A lot of domestic disharmony is noticed in the individual’s life when he is going through the phase of Sade Sati of Shani. No matter how hard he tries, he is just not able to bring any sort of happiness into the house. He would notice several fights happening in the family, especially between the husband and wife.
- If an individual has enemies, there are a lot of dangers that he needs to keep himself protected from, when he has entered into the phase of Sade Sati. Things suddenly turn ugly due to this astrological phase.
- It is also noticed that an individual feels mentally drained and depressed because this astrological period destroys him from all the ways. From financial losses to mental draining due to nothing good happening in life, a person feels totally exhausted because of this period.
- People also go through extremes during the period of Sade Sati. For an instance, you would not just fight with your partner, but there are chances of getting divorced as well.
- Most of the individuals complain about feeling suicidal or having suicidal thoughts when they are in the Sade Sati phase.
Remedies for Shani Sade Sati:
- The most important thing that you need to do is worship Lord Hanuman. You can recite Hanuman Chalisa at least once a day or chant the name of this God to ensure the effects of Sade Sati decrease to a certain extent.
- Another important thing to do is offer black til, clothes and/or mustard oil to Shani Dev by visiting his temple on Saturdays.
- It is important to give back to the society in some or the other way. Donate food to others during Saturdays so that your Karma is clean and good and the effects of Sade Sati are reduced.
- You can donate a black umbrella to a poor person on a Saturday and you’d be able to keep the Sade Sati effects reduced. This would not only help you in an astrological way, but also in a spiritual way, since you’d do something for the betterment of the society.
- To instantly bring down the effects of Sade Sati, buy a horse shoe and fix it right at the entrance of your house. This would keep you protected for a long period of time.
- You can please Shani Dev by chanting his Mantra as well, which is – Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah. Chant this for at least 108 times on Saturdays.