Lord Shiva is the part of Trinity, of Brahma, Vishnu Mahesh. He is the Mahesh – God of destruction and also a symbol of mercy.
- There are millions of followers and devotees of Lord Shiva and it is not only because of his distinctive characteristics but also because it is highly believed that when you wish for something and chant his name, it is granted.
- The powerful Shiva Mantras helps in giving moksha to devotees, means Lord Shiva relieves the devotees from the cycle of birth and death.
- Shiva Mantras have tremendous powers to cleanse the body, mind, and soul of all the stress, rejection, failure, depression and other negative forces that you are facing in your life.
- Chanting Mantras dedicated to Lord Shiva helps us overcome troubles.
- There are Shiva Mantras, which are chanted for the removal of sorrow, diseases, and troubles from life.
- Lord Shiva will grant your wishes, and you will live a healthy and prosperous life.
Here are the mantras that can help you in getting your wish fulfilled by Lord Shiva:
1. Panchakshari Shiva Mantra
This is the most common Shiva mantra which can be chanted at any hour of the day or night. Even if you are doing something, it is okay for you to chant this mantra at the back of your mind. However, if you take the help of Jaap Maala and chant this mantra for 108 times every day, followed by the wish that you want to see coming true in your life, it is said that you will be granted with what you want. Check out the video of the powerful mantra:
2. Shiv Gayatri Mantra
Chanting Shiv Gayatri Mantra daily will help you to purify your soul from all sort of negativity. Thus helps you to escape the vicious cycle of life and death.
3. Rudra Mantra
A mantra that’s as powerful as your belief in your wish! You just need to believe in what you want, have faith in Lord Shiv and keep chanting this mantra at least 108 times a day. This mantra pleases Lord Shiv and helps in manifesting your desires. It aligns you with the vibrations of Lord Shiv and helps you in achieving what you want to receive from the Universe.
4. Shiv Dhyaan Mantra
The mantra will give you the peace of mind. Recite this mantra and meditate for some time to relax your mind. Once you start chanting the mantra, you will notice that all your anxieties and problems will go far away from you and you will in a state of tranquility soon.
5. Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Are you losing a loved one to the hands of death? This is the mantra that can help in keeping the God Of Death away from the one you want to help. However, no matter how much you chant, it is not possible for you to escape death or keep someone’s death away from them. When you chant this mantra, you can always help in delaying someone’s death at least for a few moments. Also, this mantra is said to help you overcome the fear of death in all the ways that you can. Here is the video of the mantra must be chanted 108 times for the marvelous results:
- Chant the Shiv mantras to clean your mind, body, and soul, also use a Jaap Maala for this.
- Meditate for some time to feel the positive energies that the Universe is bestowing upon you.
- Recite the mantra for at least 108 times.
- Pray to Lord Shiva with a pure heart; he will take away all your troubles.