Lord Ganesha is said to be one of the most powerful Gods in Hindu mythology.
- There are so many people belonging to other religions as well who believe in the existence of Ganapati and praise him to influence his energies into their lives and benefit from the same.
- To impress Lord Ganapati, you don’t have to do anything bigger than offer him all the love that you have in your heart with the belief that he will solve your problems.
- A good Ganapati mantra can help you overcome all the stress that you are going through in your life.
- The mantras will help you to get your lost love back into your life.
- These help in attracting positive energies to get rid of the financial issues that you are going through.
- With Goddess Saraswati, Ganesha grants educational success, intelligence, sharp mind, knowledge, concentration, and spirituality.
- Goddess Lakshmi is Ganesha’s stepmother; with her, he grants prosperity, abundance, riches, happiness, money, wealth, good luck, and all material successes.
- Chanting Ganapati Mantras not only give rewards but also helps in becoming a better person in life.
A Ganapati mantra is as powerful as any other mantra that you chant to improve the quality of your life. If you want to know about some of the best Ganapati mantras, read below:
1. The Most Basic Ganapati Mantra
When you chant this mantra in front of the idol of Lord Ganesh, you tell him to take away all the negativities from your life. No matter what your problem is, it is taken away by Lord Ganesha; you just have to keep your faith in him. Chant this mantra 108 times every day for around a month and don’t give up on your dreams. Check the video of this mantra here:
2. The Shaktivinayak Mantra
‘Shakti’ means ‘Power’ and ‘Vinayak’ means ‘The Supreme Master.’ This mantra is for financial success and prosperity in life. If chanted 108 times daily then the mantra will bring good luck to you.
3. Ganapati Mantra For Overcoming Obstacles
Chanting this mantra, with or without the idol or picture of Ganesha, brings equal benefits. You just have to keep his image in mind, close your eyes and recite this mantra at least 108 times every day. Within 21 days, you are bound to see positive results in your life. By reciting this mantra, you are requesting Ganesha to make your entire work obstacle free. This mantra is effective as the regular chanting of this mantra ensures a trouble-free work. Check this video for the correct pronunciation of the mantra:
4. Siddhi Vinayak Mantra
This mantra brings peace, harmony, prosperity, and success to you. Chant the mantra for 108 times a day. No matter what your wish is, Ganesha will fulfill it, unless it is evil or against the happiness of someone.
5. Simple Ganapati Mantra
If you have been trying to forget something in your life and bring back humanity, this is the mantra that you need to recite. There is no specific word count for this mantra; it keeps you grounded and positive.
6. Ganesha Beeja Mantra
The Ganesha Beeja Mantra is also known as the Ganesha Mool Mantra. This mantra is very powerful because of the cosmic energy in the sound vibrations of the Sanskrit words. It will bring peace, good luck, success and remove all the barriers from your life. Chant the mantra 108 times on the beads of the rosary every day for wonderful results.
7. Ganapati Mantra For Education
This mantra is very beneficial for the education of your child or yourself. This mantra makes the mind sharp, and students should chant this mantra for getting good results in the exams. One can recite it whenever they have the time.
8. Ganesha Shubh Labh Mantra
This mantra will provide you with all the happiness and satisfaction in your life. Believe in Lod Ganesha and chant this mantra on a regular basis. The mantra will give you beneficial results if you are going to start a new work.
9. Ganesha Gayatri Mantra
This Mantra encourages righteousness, modesty and high-end wisdom in those who chant it. Recite the mantra and pray to Lod Ganesha to illuminate your mind with wisdom. Here is the video of Ganesha Gayatri Mantra:
10. The Rinn Harta Mantra
Rinn Harta is another name for Lord Ganesha which means ‘The Giver Of Wealth.’ The mantra is for wealth and prosperity as you pray to Lord Ganesha to keep you away from debts and poverty in life.
- Bath or Wash your hands and feet before you begin to chant.
- Always sit in the North or East direction when chanting.
- Devote yourself completely to Lord Ganesha and feel the positivity of the Universe.
- Recite the mantras at least for 48 days with devotion.
- Chant the mantras 108 times on the beads of the rosary every day.