Brihaspati is said to be the Guru of all the Gods that exist. Those who believe in this God and worship him, generally fast on Thursdays; it is said that if you wear yellow clothes, fast and complete your fast by eating yellow food items on Thursdays, all your wishes can come true. However, you have to do the fast with all your heart.
Nevertheless, it is not that you if you cannot fast your wishes cannot come true. This is why Mantras have always been embraced by people. Mantras have the power to change your life. All we mean to say is that if you chant Brihaspati Beej Mantra in the correct manner, there is no looking back on the struggles you have once been through in your life.
Who is Brihaspati?
Brihaspati (also pronounced as Brhaspati) is said to be planet Jupiter, according to a few medieval texts. He is said to be the Guru of all the Devas. There are a couple of medieval texts that portray him as one of the most pious sages of his time. When you take a round of Navagraha (nine planets) in any temple, Brihaspati is a part of the same.
- Brihaspati Beej Mantra has the power to enlighten you spiritually. We are not talking about Kundalini here, but about your path to spirituality. The more you chant the Mantra mentioned in this article, the easier your spiritual growth becomes.
- It is said that Brihaspati blesses an individual with wisdom and intelligence, when his Beej Mantra is chanted for the correct number of times in a span of required days.
- Brihaspati Beej Mantra has the power to bring luck into your life. If you have been feeling unlucky, this is the Mantra you can count upon to bring utmost changes into your life.
Om Graam Greem Graum Sah: Gurve Namah:
- Brihaspati Beej Mantra promises and assists spiritual growth. If you chant this Mantra, you are bound to achieve your spiritual goals.
- This Mantra is said to bring positive changes into your life.
- This Mantra eradicates the negative effects of planet Jupiter in your astrological chart.
- This Mantra can be chanted for a specific wish as well. Write the wish you want to be granted and read it before chanting the Mantra and after chanting it for the 108th
Step 1: Take a bath and wear yellow clothes (at least for the first day when you begin chanting).
Step 2: Place the picture of Brihaspati in front of you.
Step 3: Begin the chanting from a Thursday.
Step 4: Offer any yellow flowers to the picture of Brihaspati before you begin with the chanting.
Step 5: Now take your Jaap Maala in your hands and begin chanting. Chant the Mentioned Mantra for 108 times.
Step 6: Repeat the above process for at least a period of 21 days.