Good health is not only defined as the physical, mental, and social well-being of a person, but the ability to recover from illness and other health problems. To maintain good health, proper care has to be taken as it is rightly said that ‘prevention is better than cure.’
With this pandemic disease called ‘Coronavirus’, millions of people are getting affected worldwide. So, it’s better to take timely precautions before getting trapped by this deadly disease. Apart from following the basic precautionary measures like washing hands regularly, staying indoors, et cetera, you can also use the power of mantras to protect yourself from deadly diseases. In this article, we have mentioned various mantras for protection from the Coronavirus.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus is a COVID-19 disease that emerged in China in December 2019 and later got spread all over the world. It affects your respiratory system. The common symptoms of this disease include cough, fever, runny rose, sore throat, and shortness of breath.
Mantras for Protection from Coronavirus:
1. ‘Dharmaraja or Yama Mantra’
Dharmaraja or Yama is the Hindu God of death and Justice who gives the final judgment regarding the destination of the souls. He is the son of Sun God ‘Surya’ and Sandhaya (daughter of Vishvakarma). He is a mortal figure who was the first to die and enter the next world and that is why he is known as the guardian of the ancestors. Though Yama is believed to arrive to take away the dead soul, sometimes he is also known to grant long life and protect people from life-threatening situations. Reciting the ‘Dharmaraja Mantra’ will provide the curative powers to fight against any major health diseases.
- This mantra has various curative powers that will protect you from all sorts of fatal diseases like coronavirus. If you are suffering from any minor health issue, reciting this mantra 108 times a day will assure a good and healthy life.
- This mantra not only cures your body of fatal diseases but also helps in removing all sorts of sins of your life.
- Your body will be free from afflictions.
- An aura of positivity is made by this mantra which helps to fight against incurable diseases.
Aum kraum hrim a am vaivasvataya dharmarajaya bhaktanugrahakrite Namah
Step 1. Wake up early morning and take a bath. Lit a ghee lamp and dhoop.
Step 2. Meditate and recite this mantra 11 or 108 times. After this, avoid taking the consumption of alcohol, non-veg, onion, and garlic. Also, do not stop taking the medicines prescribed by the doctors.
Step 3. You can also perform this pooja in the name of some other person if he/she is unable to perform it due to sickness.
Step 4. Continue this procedure continuously for 11 days. This will help you protect your health from coronavirus but also helps in removing all sorts of sins from your life.
2. ‘Mahamrityunjaya’ Mantra
Mahamrityunjaya Mantra is a must if you are going through any major health issues. Reciting this mantra will help you to protect your health with the divine energies of Lord Shiva. The Sanskrit words ‘Maha’ means ‘Great’, ‘Mrityun’ means ‘Death’ and ‘Jaya’ means ‘Victory’. So, the mantra is translated as ‘Great Victory over Death’. This mantra brings more positivity if it is recited with the ‘Gayatri Mantra’.
- Eliminates all sorts of health diseases, and helps to maintain a proper balance of mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Reciting this mantra provides an aura of protection and positivity with the divine energies of Lord Shiva, which helps to fight against all diseases.
- Not only against fatal diseases like coronavirus, but this mantra also helps protect against sudden accidents.
Om tryambakam yajamahe sugandhim pusti-vardhanam urvarukam iva bandhanan mrtyor muksiya ma mrtat
Step 1. The best day the start reciting this mantra is ‘Monday’ which is popularly dedicated to Lord Shiva. Wake up early in the morning and go empty stomach to a nearby Shiv Temple.
Step 2. If you are not able to go to the ‘Shiv Temple’, you can also perform this mantra at home.
Step 3. Sit in the northeast direction, and perform pooja by lighting a ghee lamp and dhoop sticks. Also take jasmine flowers, sandals, honey,