If you have been practicing Mantras since quite some time now, you already know how effective they are. There is not much of a difference between a physical suffering and a spiritual suffering; the only difference is that a physical suffering can be seen and thus, can be treated with the help of medicines. On the other hand, a spiritual suffering can only be felt and at times, not even be understood by the one who is going through it. Nevertheless, those who understand the meaning of spiritual suffering know that Mantra chanting is nothing, but a way to treat the same. You consume medicines to get rid of a physical pain; similarly, you chant Mantras to treat a specific kind of spiritual pain.
One of the most important Mantras is the Surya Beej Mantra. Surya Dev is the God of the Sun and plays a very important role in the Universe. Millions of people chant different kinds of Mantras, but only a few know about the benefits of chanting the Surya Beej Mantra.
- Abundance – it is that one word that you experience only when you chant Surya Beej Mantra with full belief. This Mantra has the power to give you materialistic abundance.
- Surya Beej Mantra is chanted to heal diseases. A lot of prolonged diseases can also be healed with the help of this Mantra. However, it is important for you to continue with your medicines as well, since you are suffering from both, physical as well as spiritual imbalances.
- It is said that Kunti, the mother of Pandavas, chanted Surya Mantra to get a brave son like ‘Karan’ and thus, this proves that Surya Mantra has the power to boost conception.
- Surya Mantra can be chanted in the morning and thus, you can do it way before you leave for work.
- Surya Mantra is small and simple to remember.
- Surya Mantra promises to give utmost perfect health to you. However, this does not mean you should stop your medicines, if you are on any kind.
- You get divine blessings from Lord Surya.
Om Hraam Hreem Hraum Suryaay Namah ||
- You should begin chanting the Mantra from a Sunday.
- Take a bath before beginning with the chanting.
- Get a Jaap Maala and do 6 rounds of the same (108X6) for 41 days.
- You can also offer water to the sun before beginning with the chanting.