Kamdev (Kamadeva) is the God of love, desire and sexuality. He is the son of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi. He is often found with his consort Rati in the paintings or pictures depicting his powers. His weapon is a bow made of sugarcane and arrow made of flowers. Even though there is no specific temple that worships Kamdev, there is a very ancient temple of Madan Kamdev in the district of Assam, India, where both the brothers, Madan and Kamdev, are worshipped. Kamdev is also known as “The Indian Cupid” and is considered quite powerful, since life is meaningless without love and sensuality.
- Even though there are no temples that worship Kamdev, his Mantras are quite powerful since they have the strength to invoke power and lust in any individual’s heart. If you truly love someone, you can use the power of this love God’s Mantras to make anyone fall in love with you. In fact, even if that specific person hates you currently, with patience, good intentions and purity, you can win the heart of that person by being dedicated to Kamdev Mantras.
- A lot of marriages have started failing in India because of lack of communication, interest and love. The beginning of the end of a relationship begins when two people do not get intimate with each other. Intimacy is a very important part of any marriage. If you have started noticing lack of interest in sex either from your side or from the side of your partner, you can use the power of Kamdev to ignite passion once again between the two of you. Yes – Kamdev Mantras have the power to save your marriage no matter how baseless and meaningless it currently seems to you.
Kamdev’s powers are so high that once Lord Indra had sent him to Lord Shiva to ignite passion in his heart so that he could be woken up from his severe meditation and made to fall in love with Parvati, the reincarnation of Sati, who was Lord Shiva’s wife. Sati had burned herself with her very own energy after her husband, Lord Shiva, was badly insulted by her father, Daksha. Thus, Shiva wanted to be away from love. However, when Kamdev tried to ignite love in his heart, he was burnt to ashes by Lord Shiva as his meditation was disturbed. Later, he was brought back to life when his wife, Rafi, pleaded in front of Lord Shiva.
- Chanting Kamdev Mantras can heal your sexual problems. If your sex life is disturbed due to the sexual issues you, or your partner, are going through, you can heal the same with the help of Kamdev Mantras.
- Chanting Kamdev Mantras can bring back your ex. You read it right – if you believe in the power of love, everything is possible. All you have to do is find out a powerful Kamdev Mantra and chant it with your heart. You have to be dedicated in chanting the Mantra and not skip it even for a day, for the period for which you are supposed to do the chanting. In the end, with the power within you and blessings of Lord Kamdev, you can bring your love back into your life. It works on your ex-husband or ex-wife as well.
- Chanting Kamdev Mantras can make you use the sexual power you have within you. There is nothing stronger than sexuality in both the genders because it is a feeling. Most of the people give up on their desires either by surrendering to them or forgetting about them. However, if you tame your sexual energy in the right manner, you can achieve amazing results even while using the concept of Law of Attraction. Manifestation becomes easier when your sexual energies are balanced. This is where Kamdev Mantras help.
- Chanting Kamdev Mantras extend help in practicing self-love as well, which is very important in healing a person’s disturbing past or traumas.
“Om Kamdevay Vidyamahe, Rati Priyaye Dhimahi, Tanno Ananga Prachodayat”
By chanting this Mantra for 21 days, 108 times each day, you invite love into your life. Whether your married life has issues or you have been single for a long time, this Mantra works like wonders to bring the best to you.
“Om Kamadevaya Vidmahe, Pushpabaanaay Dheemahi, Tanno Ananga Prachodayat”
You can chant this Mantra for as long as you want to master your sexual powers. By mastering your sensuality, you can use your charm to get your work done. Please note that this does not mean that you have to sleep with people to get your work done. By using this Mantra, people get attracted to you, lured by your personality, and thus, work according to your desire.
“Om Kleem Kamadevaay Namah”
The simplest, yet a very powerful Mantra you can chant to seek for blessings of Lord Kamdev. Chant this Mantra for at least 9 days (108 times in one row every day) and on the 9th day, ask for your desire from Kamdev after your chanting is over. Then, believe that your desire is on its way. The more positive you are about your wish fulfillment, the easier it is for you to manifest it with the help of the power of love and blessings from Kamdev.
Step 1: First, and the most important, thing to do is set the right intention towards the person you want to send love to. If you chant Kamdev Mantras only for the sake of satisfying your sexual desires for someone, you are going to pay a heavy price for it in future.
Step 2: Always begin chanting Kamdev Mantras on Fridays.
Step 3: Buy a picture of Kamdev. We understand it is not easily available in the market; you can always use a good search engine to find a picture of Kamdev (preferably with his consort Rati), and take a printout of it. Offer flowers to the picture of this Lord.
Step 4: Before beginning with the Mantra, light a lamp (Diya) of pure ghee in front of the picture of Lord Kamdev.
Step 5: If there is a specific person you are chanting Lord Kamdev’s Mantras for, ensure to have his picture right in front of you before you begin with the process.
Step 6: While chanting Kamdev Mantras, visualizing your desire is very important. You have to visualize (and not just imagine) romancing this person you want to attract. If you are chanting to attract a new love, visualize yourself with your ideal partner. When you visualize, you have to see your partner in your Third Eye, which is right between (and a little above) your eyebrows. Hear his voice calling your name. Feel the touch of his skin. All of your senses need to work during this process.
Step 7: You can use Japamala (prayer beads) to chant Kamdev Mantras. Whichever Mantra you choose to chant, ensure to chant it for at least 108 times.