Apsara means Fairy or Nymphs. There are a lot of fairies in the other world and if you do Siddhis to make one of them do something to improve your life, you can achieve a lot more than you can ever imagine. From materialistic goals to spiritual progress, an Apsara can surely help you in your journey. It is just that you should know how to do the Siddhi, what all things need to be taken care of and how to not take the Apsara Sadhana for granted.
If you think it is easy to lure an Apsara, you have no idea how many efforts you are expected to take to do the same. She is not some prey that’s going to fall into your trap. Also, it is not the regular meditation or any ordinary Sadhana that you do in your temple room.
However, with full determination, dedication, pure intentions and for the betterment of your life, you can surely do Apsara Sadhana and invoke an Apsara to work for you.
Before we tell you how to do the Apsara Sadhana, there are a couple of things you need to know.
Points to Remember:
- An Apsara can be bound to work for you for not more than five years. After five years, she does not listen to your commands. Then, you can perform the Apsara Sadhana again to invoke another Apsara to perform tasks for you.
- An Apsara Sadhana can be done for the purpose of manifestation. You can manifest your heart’s desire with the help of this Sadhana; however, you need to be loyal, dedicated and determined to the entire Sadhana.
- The effect of Apsara Sadhana can be negative if you take the Apsara for granted. Even though she works for you, she does not turn into your servant. Remember where she belongs – she is from the world of enchantment and thus, is far beyond your reach. If she performs tasks for you, it is only because she is impressed with your dedication.
- Sometimes, evil spirits disguise as Apsaras and come in front of you to make you feel the Sadhana is completed; one must not leave the Sadhana incomplete thinking the work is done already. Wait until the Sadhana is full and then trust the Apsara who is under you.
- Do not take Apsara Sadhana lightly; it is quite a major one and thus, is not known to everyone.
- Apsara Sadhana should not be done with an evil intention in mind.
- You can wear any kind of clothes or colors while performing Apsara Sadhana. There are no restrictions in terms of clothing.
- It is important for you to be clean before performing the Sadhana. Therefore, take a bath with rock salt water (add a handful of rocksalt into the bucket of water and then take a bath) so that you are not only externally cleaned, but internally cleansed as well.
- You have to stay awake at night (from 9pm to 5am) to perform this Sadhana and do it fearlessly. Therefore, sit in a room where you feel safe, protected and remain undisturbed.
- This Sadhana needs to be performed for 11 days in a row; if you break the Sadhana for even a single day, you have to restart it right from the beginning.
- If you can begin performing this Sadhana on a Friday night, it would bring better energies to your life.
- It is important for you to stay vegetarian and consume a vegetarian diet for 11 days of Apsara Sadhana. It keeps you internally cleansed.
- You have to get a Jaap Mala and perform the Sadhana for 11 rounds of the same.
- If you do not feel content after 11 days of this Sadhana, you can extend it for 3 more days and do it for 14 days.
- You may hear certain sounds when you are performing this Sadhana. It is important for you to not get distracted and continue with the Sadhana with a clear mind and clean conscience.
- NEVER… we repeat… NEVER use an Apsara Sadhana for a negative motive towards someone.
- Apsara Sadhana is said to be one of the simplest Sadhanas a Sadhak can ever perform. If your intention is clear and right, nothing can be a trouble in this Sadhana.
- Apsara Sadhana can help you in manifesting your heart’s desire. However, it should not affect someone else’s life.
- Apsara Sadhana can be completed in 11 days and thus, it is a very small Sadhana a Sadhak can perform.
- Apsara Sadhana makes you believe in wonders and miracles of life.
- Apsara Sadhana can be your first step towards completing various Sadhanas.
Om Hreem Aem Apsara Pratyaksh Aagach Aagach Hreem Aem Namah ||
ॐ ह्रीं ऐम अप्सरा प्रत्यक्ष आगछ आगछ ह्रीं ऐम नमः ||
- Sit in a quiet room between 9pm to 5am and place 11 red roses in front of you as an offering to the Apsara.
- Now take your Jaap Mala and chant the mentioned Mantra for 11 rounds of the same (108 X 11).
- Ensure to pronounce every single word in the correct manner.
- Repeat the above mentioned process for 11 days. Make sure the roses are fresh and new for every day’s ritual.
After 11 days of Sadhana, immerse all the roses in a lake or any large water body.
As given here the effect of apsara sadhana turned negative for me. Please help me to overcome . [email protected] is my email and 7868881130 is my whatapp . Please connect me and I need your support and healing process.
Kindly follow our page on Instagram for free daily tarot readings and various tips – @bless.future
Our tarot reader, who is one of the content contributors on this blog, can be contacted there.
OM Shiva OM Shakti ||
There was one mantra from laxmi narayana stotram which is said to bestow the one who chants it with immeasurable financial gains.
This stotram is a vibhaga of atharvaveda.
There are many steps, procedures and precautions to be taken care of while chanting this mantra. I DID DO THIS FOR 4 long years at a stretch, but my financial condition has not appreciated, Ofcourse it has not depreciated either. I have been practicing Vedic astrology since 3.5 decades, it has taught me that every thing is predestined, nothing can be done to attract any thing in life using tantras and mantras or any penance.
I most important thing I have learnt is to perform very good karmas with ” good intentions ” so that you will be become destined to reap benefits in your current life if destined or invariably you will definitely be handed on a golden platter the benefits with interest. Similarly any negative karmas will give its painful results.
Every one can see the very rich and poor on this planet and can not understand this discrimination.
Before I end please remember every breath, every word, every action, every transaction will bear results what so ever the intention was.
God Bless All.
so there is no use of all these mantras ?
Please help me to turn negatively turned apsara sadhana to positive. Share me your mobile ,whatapp or email please . Why not replying me? Please reply me
Before starting a sadhana, a sadhak should always beware of the opposite results arising out of error in the sadhana which generally takes place.
I your case your mistake or error might have gone unnoticed
Do some light channelling, which will take care of you. It is easily available on the net with some effort.
God bless you
I would strongly recommend you to learn and practice grounding meditation. Once your Guru is Mother Earth, you are protected.
Hi in this sadhana how does apsara here my commands till 5 years how can i know that how to call her
Did any one do this sadhana
Did anyone try this sadhna ? And doing 11 jaapmala takes only 30 min of time. One has to stay awake all night 9 pm to 5 am, so 8 hours then what else to do for rest of the time ?
Lot of people are doing this sadhana. You call her through the mantra.
It would be helpful if the Author replies! Is there any chance of an audio of the Mantra? Thank you
If you are looking for pronunciation of any specific Mantra, please message on Instagram – bless.future
I want to know about Uradhi APSARA sadhna,I need your honest opinion regardin the sadhna.I wish to do the sadhna.I am 76 years old Brahmin man.I have created interested doing the sadhna.Willyou please help me doing it under your honest information. What are the cautionary actions ?. I never wish to misuse the the sadhna.I am sure to use it for other’s good purpose. I am basically engineer.Please guide me on right way….Please send me the massage. Awiting your honest guid..Thanks,….Joshi
How to find out a guru to perform this Apsaara saadhana with the help of deeksha