Whether you are a painter or student, whether you are a singer or dancer, whether you are an actor or an aspiring model, it is important for you to learn the value of Goddess Saraswati in your life. If you are blessed with some kind of a talent in your life, it is only because of this Shakti’s presence, even though you have not paid any attention to it. Nevertheless, whether you already possess some sort of a talent, or you are on your way to learn it, with the help of the best knowledge mantra of Goddess Saraswati, you can achieve what you are looking for.
About the Goddess:
Shakti resides in each and every Goddess we pray to. In fact, they are different kinds of Shaktis. The Shakti who blesses an individual with knowledge, curiosity to learn, talents, art, wisdom and passion to learn something new is called Saraswati. She is a major part of the trinity – Saraswati, Lakshmi and Parvati and a consort of Brahma.
Power of Saraswati Mantra:
- Saraswati Mantra encourages a student to learn something new. The more you recite the mantra mentioned in this article, the keener you feel to learn a specific subject or embrace a specific talent.
- Recitation and chanting of Saraswati Mantra can help you in passing your examination. However, this does not mean you should pray to this Goddess and not study anything at all; it adds luck to your life, but can’t write the paper on your behalf.
- Saraswati Mantra brings forward your talents. If you are a dancer, you are bound to get more opportunity to perform in front of appreciators; if you are a singer, you are bound to get more concert or show offers, depending upon how dedicatedly you recite Saraswati Mantra.
- Chanting of Saraswati Mantra brings wisdom to your life. You would notice a few experienced and highly talented people entering into your life, giving you lessons for free. Try gathering as much knowledge as you can, so that you can use the same to improve your talent. This is how Goddess comes to you and gives you a mere particle of her Shakti and this particle is more than you can handle to make your art or talent or knowledge abundant.
- If you want spiritual enlightenment, chant Saraswati Mantra and ask the Goddess to help you with the right kind of enlightenment. Why do we call it “the right kind of enlightenment”? Because there are different kinds of enlightenment and your body should have enough strength to get the best one. While some people enter into Tantra, there are others who believe in Mantra chanting. Thus, the path that you choose should be accepted by your body, mind and soul.
- You may be intelligent, but if you want a more powerful brain and intelligence, you need to chant Saraswati Mantra on a regular basis. Chant it with all your heart so that you attain success in become wiser and more intelligent.
- While some Mantras are not meant for children, Saraswati Mantra can be chanted by little kids as well. That’s the best part. You, your partner and your child or children can sit together, meditate on this Shakti and chant her Mantra together. This brings more energy into the entire house, making each individual not only wise and intelligent, but also equally spiritual. Without spirituality, intelligence can rule the brain and without intelligence and wisdom, it is impossible to attain spirituality.
- Saraswati Mantra is chanted to have a wider perspective in life and attain more and more knowledge. If you have a thirst for knowledge, behind that thirst lies the Shakti of Saraswati. The curiosity is Saraswati and the water of knowledge that quenches your thirst as well as curiosity is Saraswati as well. In simple words, she is the thirst and she is the water herself.
- If you are a professional dancer, singer or artist of any kind, but you are unable to get the recognition you deserve, begin chanting the Mantra of Saraswati mentioned in this article. Within a couple of days, you are going to see miracles.
Om Eim Saraswatayee Swaha ||
- Clean yourself by taking a proper bath and wash your hair.
- Now, clean your internal being by meditating on your Chakras and cleansing each one of them. When you invoke a specific Shakti, you actually invite her into your very own body. Thus, balancing and cleansing of Chakras are important. However, if you have no idea about how to do this, it is completely alright. Chanting Mantras is itself a way to filter yourself.
- Place a picture of Goddess Saraswati in front of you so that you can chant her Mantra by looking at her powerful, yet beautiful face.
- Goddess Saraswati’s favorite flower is the White Lotus. Offer a White Lotus in front of her picture.
- Light a Ghee Lamp or Diya in front of the picture and burn incense sticks as well so that the entire room is full of amazing fragrance.
- Now get your Jaap Maala and chant the Mantra for one complete circle.
- Chant the Mantra for 21 days.
During this period, or right after it, if you happen to meet people who are offering some sort of knowledge to you, take it as a sign from this Goddess. She is trying to convey messages to you. Embrace the process.