Not a lot of people know about the power of Goddess Bhuvaneshwari. However, she is said to be one of the earliest Avatars or forms of Shakti. Her other, and quite familiar, names are Adi Shakti and Goddess Parvati.
Meaning of the name:
The name Bhuvaneshwari has been given to Adi Shakti because she is the one who takes care of the entire World. In fact, the name itself means “World Mother”, as she has a very major role in creating the Universe. This Goddess is depicted with three eyes, which mean she has full knowledge and power, big breasts, which symbolize her nurturing nature as a Mother, and a calm smiling face, which means she is there for you whenever you are in need of her.
In order to invoke Goddess Bhuvaneshwari, one needs to pay respect and gratitude to her, as Adi Shakti has always demanded respect for the female gender. Before we give you some of the best and most powerful Goddess Bhuvaneshwari Mantras, it is important for you to know the benefits of chanting and inviting her to help you in your life.
- Goddess Bhuvaneshwari helps in gaining worldly pleasures. If there is a wish that you want to have fulfilled and if it is related to materialistic gains in your life, she is the Goddess you need to chant to.
- If you want to attain Siddhi or get some sort of knowledge or specific wisdom, Goddess Bhuvaneshwari Mantras can help.
- Goddess Bhuvaneshwari is known for her spiritual knowledge and powers. Thus, if you want to attain enlightenment and gain spiritual knowledge despite being in the body you are blessed with, she is the Goddess you need to pray to. Call for her and she will be right behind your closed eyes.
Three Powerful Goddess Bhuvaneshwari Mantras:
1. Ashtakshar Bhuvaneshwari Mantra:
Aam Shreem Hreem Kleem Kleem Hreem Shreem Krom ||
2. Eka Beejakshar Yukta Mantra:
Hreem Bhuvaneshwaryai Namah ||
3. Chaturakshar Beej Yukta Mantra:
Om Hreem Shreem Kleem Bhuvaneshwaryai Namah ||
Step 1: Sit in a room where you would not be disturbed for at least 30 minutes.
Step 2: Do Pranayaam for a couple of minutes so that your Chakras are cleansed and aligned.
Step 3: Now get your Jaap Maala and chant any of the above mentioned Mantras. If you can arrange for a picture of the Goddess, place it in front of you and look into her eyes while chanting her Mantra. Ensure to have a smile on your face in order to give gratitude to her for all the blessings she has blessed you with.
Step 4: After you have finished chanting the Mantra for 108 times, ask for the thing you want. In the end, thank her in advance.
Step 5: You can repeat the above mentioned steps for as many days as you want and for different wishes. However, if you focus on one wish for 21 days, it is always better.