Goddess Bhairavi is related to the Ten Mahavidyas, who are all different forms of Goddess Parvati. She is the consort of God Bhairav, one of the most prominent forms of Lord Shiva himself. She is also known as Tripurabhairavi, in which the word “Tri” means Three, the word “Pura” means Fortress or Town and Bhairavi is the name of the Goddess herself. Her name represents three different stages of consciousness, namely – active, dream and deep sleep. When all these three stages are mastered, one achieves the consciousness of Shiva.
Goddess Bhairavi is a very important Goddess to all the Tantra practitioners. From her appearance, one can easily understand her power in the dark world.
- Reciting Bhairavi Mantras on a regular basis and with the right kind of intention can help you in achieving your desires within a couple of days.
- If you require safety and protection from someone or a specific situation, chanting Bhairavi Mantras can surely bless you with the right shield around you.
- Chanting Bhairavi Mantras makes you stronger, courageous and fearless.
- If you feel negativity in your life, or there are negative people around you and they don’t want your good, chant Bhairavi Mantras.
- Goddess Bhairavi Mantras also bless childless couples with a child.
- Sometimes, we have everything in life, but the two major things we lack are peace of mind and satisfaction. Thanks to Bhairavi Mantras, one can achieve the satisfaction that’s needed.
1. Bhairavi Mool Mantra:
Om Hreem Bhairavi Kalaum Hreem Svaha ||
2. Ashtakshari Tripure Bhairavi Mantra:
Hasaim Hasakarim Hasaim ||
3. Shmashan Bhairavi Mantra:
Shmashana Bhairavi Nararudhurasthi – Vasabhakshini Siddhim Me Dehi
Mama Manorathan Puraya Hum Phat Svaha ||
Step 1: Since Goddess Bhairavi resides in the Muladhara or Root Chakra in an individual’s body, begin with meditating on this Chakra for at least a couple of minutes. Even a ten-minute meditation before beginning with the chanting of her Mantra is fine.
Step 2: Place a picture of Goddess Bhairavi right before your eyes so that you can see her while chanting her Mantra. You can offer her beautiful red flowers as well.
Step 3: Now get your Jaap Mala and begin chanting the Mantra that you want to. Ensure to be undisturbed until you finish the entire Jaap Mala.
Step 4: Repeat the above process for at least 11 days – 108 beads or one round of Jaap Mala every single day.
Before you begin with the chanting of Goddess Bhairavi’s Mantras, it is important for you to know the power of intention. No doubt you will get temporary success if you want someone’s destruction through Goddess Bhairavi. However, if you cause trouble to a good soul or person, Goddess Bhairavi will only punish you in return for misusing the powers she gives to you through her Mantras.