There are times when you are so badly in love with someone that you want them by hook or by crook. No doubt black magic spells come with their own negative impacts on the health of those who get into them, but that doesn’t mean that you need to be scared of them. If you have a strong heart and are ready to do anything and everything to have him in your life, then you need to take the help of black magic spells. Just be sure of what you are doing, though, since black magic may cause desperation to you.
1. The Chicken Wing Spell
What You Need – A pink candle, 3 drops of your blood, an organic chicken wing, thread, matches, a needle and a large sheet of parchment paper.
- Light the candle that you have in your hands with the wooden match.
- With the help of the organic chicken wing, draw the name of your lover on the parchment paper.
- It is okay if you don’t get to see the name – that’s not the intention of this spell.
- On top of the name of your lover, draw your name.
- Now with the help of the candle, drop exactly seven drops of wax on the paper so that your names are sealed together.
- Now prick your finger with the needle and drop the blood on the paper – right on top of where you have dropped the wax.
- While dropping the wax and blood, get into your vortex or energy ball and focus on whom you want to attract.
- Make sure you are full of energy when you do this spell because you are about to achieve what you want in your life.
Now blow off the candle and say:
Take the chicken wing and wrap it in the paper; with the help of the thread, turn the entire thing into a tiny package and bury it the same day.
The rest of the candle needs to be burnt under the full moon.
2. Joining Photos Together Spell
What You Need – photo of you, a photo of the one you desire, red candle, pen or marker.
- On the back of the picture of him/her, write “I love you” and on the back of your photo, write “You love me“.
- Light the candle and look at both photos and imagine the two of you together in real life.
- Drop candle wax on the front sides of both photos and quickly stick them together. Repeat the following:
Together as one
Under moon and sun
Keep the pair of photos under your pillow, and sleep with them there until your loved one is yours.
3. Apple Spell
What You Need – 1 apple, preferably a red one, honey, a few strands of your hair, a few strands of your intended lover’s hair, length of red ribbon or yarn.
- Cut the apple sideways across the middle, so that there is a star formed by the seeds.
- Spread honey on either half of the apple.
- Take the strands of hair, and twist or braid them together.
- Put the hair between the two halves, and tie the apple back together with the ribbon.
- Bury the apple either outside, or in a large flower pot (outside is best).
- You’ll find your desired lover start to show a strong interest in you almost immediately.
4. The Photo Spell
What You Need – 1-meter red silk cord, a picture of yourself, a picture of the person you want to fall in love with you, your favorite perfume you use most of the times, a large glass jar, and 6 red roses.
- Make sure you do this spell either on a Friday or a full moon night.
- Take off the petals of all the red roses while chanting – ‘if you want to love, if you want to listen, open your heart, never forget me.’
- Add the fragrance of your perfume to this bottle along with the petals.
- Now use the string to wrap the pictures together.
- Don’t forget to repeat the same words while doing so.
- Put the pictures into the jar and keep it on your altar.
- Cover this jar for 7 days and on the 8th day, let the fragrance spread in the air.
- On the 9th day, the person you want will confess his love for you.
- Don’t forget to bury this jar into the earth once your spell works.
5. Bath Spell
What You Need – 2 pink candles, 2 white candles, a piece of paper, red marker, jasmine or Ylang Ylang oil.
- Firstly, run yourself a hot bath.
- At the 4 corners of the tub, light the candles.
- On a piece of paper, draw a large heart with marker and put your name and your desired lover’s name in the center.
- Draw a larger heart around the first one.
- Rub a drop of oil onto each corner of the paper, then fold the paper into quarters.
- Hold the folded paper in your hands and repeat the two names out loud several times.
- Don’t unfold the paper, and now tear the paper into small pieces.
- Place the pieces into the bath water.
- Now you can get in the bathtub.
- Dissolve the paper in water completely by stirring and rub the pieces on your body while you soak.
- Stay in the tub until the paper is properly crushed in the water.