The powerful goddess (Lakshmi, Parvati, and Saraswati), Maa Saraswati is the mother goddess of music, arts & craft, knowledge, wisdom and all Vedas. It is said if you worship with full dedication and honesty for Goddess with the purest of emotions and true heart, she will bestow you with the power to overcome any obstacles in your education and career.
There are some special mantras mentioned below which can help you overcome the problems and remove the obstacles for memorizing things and preparing for exams.
Though there is no workaround for hard work and practice when it comes to studies, this simple mantra will aid you in studies. Let’s know how…
1.The Bija Mantra
- Chant this mantra for 45 times daily in the morning or before you sit for the studies.
- This mantra helps to focus on studies and score well in exams. Very effective as well as improve the power of concentration of the student.
- You can chant the mantra in the evening as well for better results.
- The devotee will feel refresh and positive towards studies after chanting this mantra.
Students and fresher, even experienced professionals across the world, offer libations and try lots of mantras with and without the accurate procedure, but these mantras are directly from Vedas and more powerful for examination and career goals.
2. Vidya Mantra for Students
The student who struggles for memorizing the subjects as well as not able to concentrate on studies properly this mantra is strong and most effective for these problems. Score more or pass their exams this mantra is known to develop your thought process and make positivity for your career.
- Wear clean clothes and sit on a white mat.
- Start worship of Maa Saraswati and recite this mantra for 102 times every day for one month before your exams.
- For better results, you can choose a place where you practice meditation as well to make your focus more clear.
- For seeking blessings from Maa Saraswati, you have to respect your stationery as well as all books.
3. Maa Saraswati Mantra for Exams
This mantra is for those students who are weak in studies or are aspiring for higher studies.
- It should be recited 21 times daily before studying.
- This mantra increases confidence and ensures success in all career decisions and exams.
- Choose your study place to recite this mantra and clean that place neatly.
- Put your books in a proper manner to show respect to Maa Saraswati.
- Many times students work really hard, but forget everything in the examination hall. This mantra is the perfect cure for people who suffer from low concentration.
4. Mantra for Success in Career
- This mantra is chanted to get the blessing from Maa Saraswati for growth in career and success in education.
- Recite this mantra for 45 times daily and worship of Maa Saraswati with books.
- Light daily a ghee lamp after bath for positive vibes and concentration.
- This mantra provides your career and better education as well as more power to focus on growth.
- This mantra is also known as Gayathri of Saraswati.
5. Mantra to Gain Knowledge
According to Bhagavad Geetha, doing actions is our right as well as not expecting the results of our actions. In the case of examinations, action means if you have done your studies well, writing exams well then surely you will get good results so don’t worry about the results. But still, if you have doubts then this mantra will give you the power to focus on career.
6. Maa Saraswati Mantra to Gain Wisdom
This mantra will help you to get wisdom, wealth and knowledge. Maa Saraswati will bless you with more money with success in your career. This mantra is so strong and gives you confidence for your education as well. This mantra came from ancient history which is truly inspiring and helpful for professional life.
- This mantra should chant for 102 times a day after proper bathing and ready for studies.
- Worship the sun and Maa Saraswati for better results.
7. Mantra to Gain Intelligence
- Recite this mantra for 45 times before you sit for exam preparations and studies.
- Do meditation and morning exercise also for making your brain healthy and active for exam preparations.
- Drink lots of water and donate old books to needy people.
- This mantra will provide you more i